Friday, May 05, 2006

PMS

Lately I have decided to name my alternate personality when dealing with PMS. Essie. Short for estrogen. Every time I have a nasty, paranoid, depressed, morbid, or just plain negative thought, (more than usual, I mean) then I just say, "Down essie, Down!" It makes me feel a smidge more in control.
See, men don't get this. And, it is pretty much impossible to explain. It is almost as if we need another planet to get shipped off to. But, in the mean time, I will just keep naming my mean thoughts. Essie and I will just have to coincide together, and I will just have to keep working to keep Essie out of my children's, friends, and husband's way as well. Down Essie, Down!

3 Comments:

Blogger Seth Ward said...

hillarious. Down essie! Can I use that on my wife?

1:04 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Does Essie listen when you talk to her?

OM, (OperaMama for short) you are one funny gal. I am enjoying your blog AND your unashamed comments on others'.

I've got suggestions for your Apostle Paul on Seth's blog. Check it out. Whatcha think?

10:43 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home