"let it be" ....nahhh....
okay, i am tired of letting it be. In one of my recent blogs, I decided to just chill out in my walk with God. It sucks. Sorry, but there is just no better word than that. I want to get either hot or cold again. Getting "spit out" is just not worth it. What brought this on? Seth's blog entitled, "Salt." Just knowing that somewhere in the states is a church that used to be a strip club sents shivers of hope and happiness through my dried up parched spirit. God is alive.

9 Comments:
I liked Seth's "salt" post too.
Right now, I'm so busy with "kids' stuff" that I feel like I'm not giving enough of my time to God. Do you feel this way? I'm hoping I'll get my priorities straight (have a quiet time most days, etc.) now that my youngest is a year old. We'll see! I'm afraid if I pray too long I'll fall asleep. :)
I demand another blog. AVAST YE!!!!
your ferver for Christ is beautiful. don't just let it be. let it scream out of you! that's who you are and i think it's great.
i have only learned how to make it through those dulldrum days, where everything seems 5 shades of grey. but all i'm doing is merely making it through them as peacefully as possible, saving all my energy for the colorful days. i have so many now.
i go to bed with a smile on my face. i can't seem to make it through one single hymn or nicole nordemann song without crying. i think the 30's just kicked it all up a notch for me, and i love it!
hold on, opera mom ~ your rewards are coming. just keep fighting for and demanding peace and joy in your life. it's right there for you to take.
thanx so much for your comments! truthfully, i am a dried up well these days. and the reason is that i am not in the "word." FYI, i don't read my bible any more. so true, so sad, and have only self to blame. I must get back to Jesus QUICK!
Okay, it has been at least a month now and I"m sick of looking at this lady's back. Time to blog some new stuff, sista!
This woman is getting a sunburn sitting on the beach all this time. Blog, even if it's just a sentence! Blog, I say!!
Let's make it easy, OperaMama.
You have been Tagged. So you're supposed to answer all the same questions that I did on my blog.
Thanks. :-)
Yeah, I would love another blog, too.
You haven't updated in like....forever. pdate already.
Hugs.
Post a Comment
<< Home